Model One is designed for the adventure seeker. It is the lightest, smallest coffee press available anywhere in the world, capable of a full strength coffee extraction.
Model Two is designed to be versatile. It is an immersion brewer with a larger capacity, and is compatible with our unique Z-Pod while maintaining a minimal footprint.
Trinity Zero Model OneRegular price $39.00Regular priceUnit price per
$49.00Sale price $39.00Sale
Trinity Zero Model TwoRegular price From $49.00Regular priceUnit price per
TRINITY ZERO FEATURES
MINIMAL BY DESIGN
An incredibly low profile means a low environmental footprint and an ultra-portable coffee press.
Each Trinity Zero coffee press consumed significantly less raw material when compared to other coffee makers.
- Built in stainless steel filter
- No messy filter papers
- No pods and no single use plastics
- All components 100% recyclable
BREWING WITH MODEL ONE
- Fill coffee basket with up to 18 grams of freshly ground filter coffee.
- Attach coffee basket onto water chamber and then fill chamber to the line marking shown (100ml).
- Allow 30 seconds for water to pre-infuse.
- Carefully attach the lid and commence pressing the pump.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds, then repeat until all water has passed through the coffee.
- Top up your cup of coffee with additional hot water or heated milk.
BREWING WITH MODEL TWO
- Add 15-20 grams of freshly ground filter coffee
- Fill to the Bloom line with hot water and gently stir the grounds.
- After 30 seconds, fill to the desired water level. Level 2.5 is recommended for 15 grams of coffee (250ml water).
- Wait for 3:00 and then add the pump lid and press any remaining water.
- Use the optional Z-Pod if you wish to pre-dose your coffee before commuting to work or on a hiking / camping expedition.